Spiritual Practices for Happiness
The study of spiritual practices and their affect on happiness has been the focus of some of the top research universities in the country.
These practices include prayer, meditation, mindfulness and the inner work techniques used by Eastern religions. The results of these studies by behavioral scientists and neuroscientists show that spiritual practices have a profound effect on happiness with an impressive list of benefits that includes:
• More emotional stability
• A greater sense of calmness
• An increase in the natural brain chemistry that supports happiness and well-being
• A more alert mind with better cognitive function
• Resistance to mental and physical aging processes
• Natural healing of emotional illness
• A stronger feeling of contentedness and well-being.
“Spiritual Practices for Happiness” presents ten simple methods to enlist your spirituality — regardless of any religious denomination — to bring more happiness into your life.
The spiritual practices covered include these subjects, each with an explanation of how spirituality works to achieve each goal:
Practice #1 — Quiet Reflection for Insomnia
Practice #2 — Expressing Gratitude
Practice #3 — Meditation for Stress Management
Practice #4 — The Power of Prayer
Practice #5 — Feeding Your Mind
Practice #6 — Just Breathe
Practice #7 — Your Body Is a Sacred Temple
Practice #8 — The Act of Creation
Practice #9 — Make a Joyful Noise
Practice #10 — Give Yourself Away
This simple, short booklet can make all the difference in having a happy life and living with less than you deserve.
With no big commitment, just a few easy shifts in how you go about your day, you can dramatically improve your happiness.
Purchase “Spiritual Practices for Happiness” Today
- 8″ x 10″, 36 pages, professional easy-to-read layout
- Includes the Digital Editions FREE! — Kindle, Nook, EPub
- Order in Confidence with Paypal. In-Stock Fast Delivery.
- Kindle, Nook, EPub AND PDF format
- Download from your own membership page 24/7/365
- Order in Confidence with Paypal